For Week Ending September 11, 2021 (Data current as of September 20, 2021)
Fall brings good news for those looking to purchase a home, with realtor.com reporting the best time to buy a home is now, according to their Best Time to Buy Report, which analyzed listing data back to 2018. Based on the data, analysts found that the period between Sept. 12 and Oct. 17 will offer the most favorable home buying conditions to prospective buyers, as the majority of U.S. markets are predicted to see more homes for sale, less competition, and increased days on market than at any other time this year.
In the Charlotte region, for the week ending September 11:
- New Listings increased 2.8% to 1,259
- Pending Sales increased 6.6% to 1,191
- Inventory decreased 34.0% to 4,356
For the month of August:
- Median Sales Price increased 14.8% to $333,000
- List to Close decreased 22.1% to 67
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 3.0% to 101.5%
- Months Supply of Homes for Sale decreased 40.0% to 0.9
Most Prevalent Mortgage Rates for Top Tier Buyers
• 30 Year Fixed – 2.875% – 3.125%
• 15 Year Fixed – 2.250% – 2.625%
• FHA/VA – 2.625% – 3.000%
You’ve worked hard for what you’ve earned, and you’re right to want the best experience. With ROI-based updates, highly targeted pre-listing marketing, and a systematized approach, you can rest easy knowing you are in good hands.
If you are thinking about selling your home in the next 6 months, call me today for your strategic marketing consultation. 708.995.7444
Local Data and content was obtained from CanopyMLS and Current as of September 20, 2021. Data is refreshed regularly to capture changes in the market activity. The Charlotte Region Report includes Alexander, Anson, Cabarrus, Catawba, Cleveland, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Rowan, Stanley, and Union Counties in North Carolina and Chester, Chesterfield, Lancaster, and York Counties in South Carolina.