8001 Andrew Franklin Drive, Denver, NC 28037Denver, NC 28037
For a 3D Virtual Tour Click PLAY Below:
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch home available for rent. Sitting on almost half acre lot in an amazing location!!!! This home offers a gorgeous fenced in back yard (perfect for relaxing) with a beautiful raised garden bed (great for herbs), in-ground irrigation, and Tif Tuf Sod. Wood and tile throughout the main living areas with an attractive stone gas fireplace in the Great Room. Primary Suite offers a large bedroom with a sit-in area a primary bathroom with dual sinks, a garden tub, a linen closet, and a large walk-in primary closet. The kitchen offers 42″ cabinets, Corian countertops, center island and a large pantry with eat in-kitchen. *Master Shower Door is on order to be replaced expected 6-8 weeks before the door comes in.* Some additional perks of renting include some yard maintenance, pest contract, security. Refrigerator, washer and dryer included. Please note we only accept our applications and not any 3rd party applications.*Agent is Owner* This home is close to shopping, restaurants, and so much more! Approx 2.1 miles to Publix, 2.7 miles to Harris Teeter, Walmart/Lowes/Chic-fil-A 2.6 miles, Cowans Ford County Club is the subdivision next door. Huntersville – Birkdale Villiage is 8.3 miles away and Whole Foods 8.6 miles. Uptown Charlotte 22.7 miles via 16 or 24.8 miles via 77 and 21.5 to Charlotte Douglas.
OPEN HOUSE GUIDELINES
• Adhere to social distancing recommendations, and maintain a minimum of six feet of space between persons at all times.
• Avoid shaking hands
• Limit TWO adult persons may only enter the home at the same time, no children
• Attendees must use disinfectant wipes provided upon entering the home
• Attendees must use booties provided upon entering the home
• Attendees must use facemasks provided upon entering the home
• Attendees must NOT use bathroom facilities at the property
• Attendees must AVOID touching any surfaces in the home, such as light switches, cabinet and door handles
• Attendees must register at Open House by giving name, number and email address to enable contact tracing if needed.