My name is Geena Fie (like Pie but with an F) and I have been a full-time Real Estate Broker for over 10 years here in beautiful North Carolina.
I discovered the Lake Norman-Charlotte area in 1996, long before it was developed. I quickly fell in love with its unique offering of small town charm and animated city life. The area had so much to offer – a growing economy, lake living, big city nearby, great climate, and the proximity of both the mountains and the oceans. So, with only $5,000 in savings and a dream, I left my small town Kentucky home to chase the dream of being a real estate broker in the Lake Norman area.
In North Carolina, I was blessed with the opportunity to join the top producing real estate team in North and South Carolina. I gained valuable experience working for a large firm, but it also made me realize that numbers and sales drove everything we did. I felt conflicted because the reason I love working in real estate is the people; the feeling you get when a family finds the perfect home to create life-long memories in. In order to do real estate my way, I decided to do something drastic. I decided to open my own firm.
GW Estates and Homes was established in 2008 to create a personalized and exceptional buying/selling process for every client who walks through my door. I foster and value real relationships with all my clients and take them step-by-step through the buying/selling process, ensuring they are understood, educated, and extremely happy with the final result. Offering all the same benefits as a large firm, I also tailor the process to meet your unique needs. As a boutique firm, I don’t have the desire to earn national, local, or company awards – your happiness and referral is all the reward I want!
I love what I do because I have the privilege of helping you enjoy every step of selling or finding your perfect home. Whether you are ready to buy or sell 2 months from now or 2 years from now, please look over my website and gather great local information. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me! I would love the opportunity to be your trusted realtor.
Sincerely, Geena Fie
- RE/MAX 100% Club, Top Producer
- Lake Norman Realty, Inc. Listing Achiever Award
Education and Trainings
- Broker Price Opinion Resource Certification, BPOR (2013)
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist, CIAS (2012)
- Certified Short Sale Buyer Designation, CSSB (2012)
- Accredited Buyer Representative Designation, ABR (2011)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Designation, SFR (2010)
- HOME FROM WORK Certificate Program (2008)
- Short Sale and REO Certificate (2008)
- Commercial Certificate with Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of REALTORS (2006)
- JY Monk School of Real Estate, Graduate (2004)
- Associate of Arts Graduate at Morehead State University, Morehead, KY (1999)
- Professional Licensures
- North Carolina Real Estate Salesperson (Licensed 2004)
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker (Licensed 2006)
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker-In Charge (2008)
- North Carolina Real Estate Firm (Licensed 2008)
- South Carolina Real Estate Broker (Licensed 2011)
- Professional Affiliations
- National Realtor Association
- Charlotte Regional Realtor Association
- National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents
- Real Estate Buyer Agency Council
- Business Sorority – Social Director
- Lake Norman Junior Woman’s Club
- Fraternal Order of Eagles-Past President
- Cambridge Who’s Who of Executives and Professionals
- Delta Zeta – Former Vice President