Why GW Estates and Homes?
Boutique firms often prove to be the best fit because unlike large firms, a boutique firm customizes the entire experience, making sure you receive the best and highest level of attention.
When you choose GW Estates, you choose a person, not a process. With years of valuable experience, Geena has purposefully designed a step-by-step experience that will make sure you are understood, educated, and valued.
GW Estates and Homes provides an experience that is…
We value your needs and experience over anything else.
Your goals become our goals.
We promise excellence in every area.
The process of buying a home with us will look like this:
- Understand your Needs: GW Estates will always schedule a preliminary interview before ever viewing homes. We believe in order to find the home of your dreams we must first develop a real, trusting relationship with you, in order to truly understand what you need.
- Educate you on Buying Process: From day one, we will make sure that you have every piece of relevant information pertaining to the buying process, from local area education statistics down to every minute detail of each property we view.
- Personalize your Experience: We will walk with you through every step of your unique journey to ensure you sell or find the perfect home with the least amount of stress possible.
The process of selling your home will look like this:
- Assess your Situation: We will view the home, unique features, property, assess the value, understand your goals, and THEN give advice on a listing price range and marketing plan. We believe assessment always proceeds action.
- Create Targeted Exposure: 89% of new home shoppers use a mobile search engine 18-24 months before they start their search or contact an agent. We will make sure you have preferred status on the 3 major search sites in order to boost your home’s views, along with video tours and a text-to-number sign to appeal to mobile searchers.